For the 2nd year, we have joined forces with CPA Canada in presenting the National Technology Forum (NTF). NTF will occur on May 22-24 with a conference for the 1st 2 days and workshops on the 3rd day. The conference is mostly about enterprise software (ERP, CPM, HR and BI) and emerging technology and is targeted to senior leaders who are responsible for technology investment decisions in industry and public practice.
- ERP, HR, BI and CPM (Corporate Performance Management) sessions delivered for customers, by customers, featuring plenty of real-life experiences, lessons learned and valuable advice
- Industry challenges (manufacturing, not-for-profit, financial services…) and ERP Solutions
- ERP Business Case fact or fiction
- Gap between tech trends and tech realities in sessions on AI, blockchain, edge computing and other digital disrupters that are transforming business across sectors
- Proactive tools and strategies you need in these sessions to protect valuable company data and comply with recent legislation.
180 Systems will share best practices in the following areas allowing you to hit the ground running if you have a major technology investment on the horizon:
- How to do a business case
- Effective contract negotiation, with proven strategies
- System selection
- System implementations
- Project management
- Change management
Back in the day, you could go to a conference and learn all you needed about a certain technology such as ERP. Then there was Google… and it was easier to sit back at your desk and click to get your knowledge. But now, much of what you read online is marketing spin. I have good news for you if you are seeking answers to questions such as:
- Will technology solutions address today’s challenges faced by various industries?
- Will the implementation of a new ERP wreak havoc on a business like the horror stories we read about?
- Is there a business case to implementing a new ERP system?
- Are there practical uses of AI or blockchain that can be deployed today?
The National technology Forum will answer your technology questions and you will network with leading authorities and vendors all in 1 place. You will earn CPD credits and enjoy yourself at the same time.